• Air cushioned snubber is designed to minimize the space between the pintle hook and the drawbar on vehicles with air systems.
• Plunger/snubber force is developed by the vehicle’s air system to reduce wear and to provide shock absorption.
• Cast steel alloy body is heat treated for increased strength and durability.
• Adjustable plunger
• Can be operated with or without the air chamber. Please see available variations in the right-hand column.
• Complies with NOM-0350-SCT-2-2010 Safety Specifications and Test Methods.
• Available with a tethered lock pin, see variations in the right-hand column.
For severe off-road applications, reduce the above maximum
capacities by 25% and use with a swivel-mount drawbar.
Features and Benefits
Equipped with HOLLAND's FastLatch, featuring one-handed latch operation with an automatic secondary lock.